Saturday, January 14, 2017

My Bucket List Gets A Check Mark

Bonnard

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Yesterday, I went to the Cleveland Museum of Art, something I have wanted to do since I moved to Rochester almost twenty years ago. Why did it take so long? It is only 4 hours away, and that is with two stops ( lots of coffee ). 
The museum is lovely and can be enjoyed in a day. 
The take away lesson: Don't let the energy invested in what I want to do be more than the doing. 
I hope you will enjoy the pictures of just a few of the highlights for me, some of which are just the details.





Degas
Jean Lecomte du Nouy
Henri Fantin-Latour
Camille Corot
Friedrich Amerling
Edgar Maxence detail
Redon detail


Fayum Portrait detail

My Favorite and will do a little blog on this statuette - Stargazer

No comments:

Post a Comment